Free & Open Source Network Monitoring Systems
Currently the most widely implemented Open Source Network Management Solution.Nagios Links:
- GOLETA5 Build Notes: Nagios
- GOLETA9 Build Notes: Nagios
- BDEX Nagios Woes
- HOW to activate the Linux, Windows, Cisco and Netscreen SNMP clients
- Monitor Windows Event Log With Nagios
- Installing Nagios on Ubuntu
Free, add supported solution with a very pretty front-end and agent-less discovery via SNMP, SSH and WMI with alerting and reporting.clientless network inventory application. Installs on Windows only.
Opensource, good interface and agent-less monitoring via SNMP, SSH and WMI.